Can I call this 'Quarter Life Crisis'?

In the middle of waiting for the job acceptance announcement ..

Recently, I applied for the Marine Services Enterprise Analyst, in the Directorate of Marine Biodiversity and Conservation, Directorate General of Marine Spacial Management - The Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Indonesia.


The third semester of my Master's degree journey is coming to an end.

Confusion in choosing a career path between pursuing deeper taxonomic studies (brittle star - echinoderm) or diving deep into marine biodiversity conservation and management (?)

Become a researcher? lecturer? manager? designer instead?

All of them are exciting work! huhuu ㅠㅠ

Can I do all of them? hahaa!


I just wanna share this 'excitement' that I really feel, about being involved in this field (biology).

Under the thought of peaceful co-existence between humans and nature.

Of course, I believe that we can't separate them, since human is part of nature.

But, because humans evolved to have a 'special brain', seeing from humans' perspective, exploring the surrounding environment (nature) is indeed fascinating!


How nature works ..

And how humans can work together ..


Waw!

I was just amazed by what I wrote. Haha


A little (or big?) thought in my 20s.

Cheers! Elsa


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman S2 Biologi / Ilmu Kelautan di KMOU, Korea Selatan

Berbincang tentang Karir Jurusan Biologi - LENGKAP

Gagal di tahap kedua (Seleksi oleh NIIED) GKS 2021, apa yang perlu diperbaiki?